This national programme, delivered locally, gives good and outstanding teachers a set of high level skills and strategies to enable them to become consistently and sustainably outstanding.
It is suitable for those wishing to develop coaching skills.
The course provides teachers with:
- the ability to demonstrate higher level understanding of teaching and improve learning for their pupils, n the ability to coach colleagues and pupils in their own school and in other schools to raise performance levels,
- the ability to create a proactive school culture where the quality of teaching and learning is openly observed, discussed, challenged and enhanced,
- increased professional satisfaction and create opportunities for further leadership and career progression.
- 21 May 2018 – 1:30pm to 5pm.
- 25 May 2018 – 9am to 3:30pm.
- 7 June 2018 – 9am to 12:30pm.
- In-school practice: w/c 11 June 2018.
- 18 June 2018 9am to 12:30pm.
- 20 June 2018 – 9am to 3:30pm.
- In-school practice: w/c 25 June 2018.
- 2 July 2018 – 9am to 12:30pm.
- 6 July 2018 – 9am to 12:30pm.
Middle and senior leaders, who are also practising and reflective teachers, with nationally recognised accreditation to deliver the programmes.
£575 (discount available for members of the Sheffield Teaching School Alliance).
OTP leads to further coaching qualifications and to Outstanding Facilitators Programme. OTP will help secure outstanding teaching and learning and therefore prepares participants for leadership
of teaching and learning.