Secondary Teacher Training Open Day
Thursday 25 April 2019
If you want to find out more about applying to train a secondary school teacher, why not come along to one of our Open Day sessions on Thursday 25 April 2019 (am or pm).
They take place at Silverdale secondary school in Sheffield - an Ofsted-rated 'outstanding' school, which last year was the Sunday Times Top State School in the North.
Every year we welcome a group of prospective trainees into Silverdale School for a more in depth exploration of life as a teacher. This is a fantastic opportunity to observe a lesson, meet current trainees, and get bespoke advice about applying to train - and life as a teacher!
The morning session is:
- 9.30am Welcome & information about School Direct and the STSA/NML SCITT.
- 10.15 Lesson observation.
- 11.20 Meet ITT and NQTs.
- 11.50 Application hints and tips.
- 12.00 Questions and close.
To book your FREE ticket for the morning session, please click here.
The afternoon schedule is:
- 1.30pm Welcome & information about School Direct and the STSA/NML SCITT.
- 2.15 Lesson Observation P5
- 3.20 Meet ITT and NQTs
- 3.50 Application hints and tips
- 4.00 Questions and close
To book your FREE ticket for the afternoon sessions, please click here.