A half-day course for primary school teachers
Thursday 14 February 2019, 1.00pm - 3.30pm
At Stradbroke Primary School, Sheffield
To book your place please click here.
This course would be of use for:
- Y5/6 primary school teachers.
- English leaders.
The course is being delivered by Stephen Nash (Deputy Headteacher at Stradbroke Primary) and Ben Dawson (English Lead at Malin Bridge Primary), both of whom are current Y6 teachers and former City-Wide Moderators for Sheffield.
The session will focus on:
- Developing an understanding of the Interim Assessment Framework.
- Analysing examples of GDS writing.
- Choosing an appropriate medium.
- Planning for success: are you providing opportunities for children to be GDS writers?